Friday, May 16, 2008

Ryan in a dress

Can you tell I don't have a whole lot going on at what's left of my job right now :) I've been meaning to stick these pictures on here for a long time. Everyone always asks me where Ryan's blonde hair comes from and I've honestly never had an idea. WELL... Cheri is getting married in August and I've been scanning in pics of her and Jerry growing up for a video... and wouldn't you know - she looked exactly like Ryan. That's right - he doesn't look like her, she looks like him. Because I am convinced that she looked like a boy until late into grade school - sorry Cheri :) Anyway, attached are two pictures of Cheri from Aug. '77 and Sept. '77 (18 months old) and pics of Ryan from July '07 (12 months), Jan '08 and Feb '08 (18 months old) - don't they look alike?



These are Aunt Cheri...




And these are Ryan...





No comments: