Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Working at the Car Wash

I've been wanting to post these pictures from last Friday night all week.  The boys wanted to play outside but I really wanted to keep them in the backyard so I could relax a little bit.  The truck was needing cleaned out since they had put sand all over it and it was just dirty from the garage.  I asked Ryan if he wanted to wash the truck and he jumped all over the chance.  He loves to clean things!  They always say at school that he will stick with the cleaning tasks longer than anyone.

So, here are my little worker bees washing the truck:



Had to have a towel to dry off all of the water spots: 


They actually did a really great job:



Ryan didn't want his picture taken with the truck but I told him that people might see it and then want him to clean their vehicle as well.  Then he wanted to pose and he told me to send it to everyone that I knew:



No comments: