Wednesday, September 29, 2010

11 months old

Guess who is 11 months old? Hopefully you guessed Ross... who else would it be? And guess who no longer wants to sit in the rocking chair and smile for his monthly picture? Yep, I guess it's a good thing that I only planned on doing this until he was one. This guy is active! Here are the best shots I got. I took these on the 21st actually as Russ and I left the three kiddos with Grandma Cella for five days and went to San Diego (more on that later).



See mom, I can stand in the rocking chair:

Oh, and a fuzzy blanket... I MUST suck my thumb even though I just woke up:

Night night:

Always near... my helper Ryan:

Stealing the spotlight. Hi, I'm Ryan... I'm 51 months old and I sit still (sometimes):

I was going to recap but I think I'll save that for next month... in 24 days our little guy is going to be ONE year old and I'll share all of his monthly pictures then.

No comments: