Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lego Saturday


Small snippets of perfect this Saturday...
The picture is of poor quality because I took it with my phone as I cuddled up on the couch with my book that I can't seem to put down. Russ was in the basement watching the Tigers play and I had just laid Ross down for a nap. The older boys played legos "TOGETHER" for almost two hours. They sorted, "found" good pieces, organized, made a good guy vs. bad guy castle, etc. They had a few moments of bickering where I had to remind them that the baby was asleep right at the top of the stairs that they had decided to set up camp on, but for the most part they played like best friends for the longest time. Me - I read a ton of my book, dozed off for a bit in between "mom" questions and just thoroughly enjoyed watching them play so well together.

Not sure that this is exactly "blog-worthy" but I wanted to post it to document the good time.

No comments: