Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday Weigh In


WINNER, WINNER! I guaranteed a two pound weight loss last week. It is a RARE day that I say I am going to do something and I don't do it... I'm VERY stubborn like that. (or reliable, that's much more positive, huh?) Anyway, I lost 3.4 pounds this week. That's right folks... I did it!

Results:
Carmen: -2.03%
The Cheater: -0.73%
The Lone Male: -0.50%
Mrs Consistent: 0.47%
Nancy Nazarene: 0.86%

Did I stick to my attempt at eating only whole foods though? Well, for one day! Seriously, you should try it? It is HARD! My diet was good for about three days and then it went down hill. Luckily I was able to squeeze in my 10 mile run and a few other runs and P90X workouts throughout the week.Speaking of runs, I went on a quick 4 mile solo run from work Wednesday afternoon. About 25 seconds into the run I took a little spill on the sidewalk outside of my office building. Luckily no one was around! I didn't want to walk back into the office just yet so I finished my 4 mile run and then went in begging for band-aids. We all had a good laugh at my "gracefulness" and I showered and cleaned up my hands. I realized then that I had ripped my BRAND NEW Under Armour jacket too... damn it. I JUST bought it in DC the week before.

The plan for this week calls for a trip to Omaha with snack foods, eating out, hockey and some plain old fashioned fun. BUT... before we hit the road, I have a planned 16 miler on Friday morning. Of course the weather forecast is now calling for rain and I have this run planned SOLO so we'll see how it goes - I'll let you know next week!

No comments: