Monday, May 21, 2012

Happy Graduation Brenner!

I took Ryan and Ross to Holton this weekend for my nephew, Brenner's, high school graduation.  Russ and Reid had to stay behind for Reid's final spring hockey game.  We had such a great weekend!!  Here's a pictorial recap of what we did:

We had some Face Time with Aunt Courtney

We cleaned up to help Brenner celebrate his graduation
We posed with grandma

We saw Avery (and Aunt Cheri and Uncle Jerry)

The boys with the gradate.  
These pictures are all from Brenner's graduation party.  It was from 2-4.  I left around 3:00 and took the boys to grandmas so Ross could get a nap in.  I knew without a nap he would be a disaster at the graduation ceremony.  He did get a decent nap; however, he was still a disaster at graduation.  They did good for about 20 minutes but the ceremony was a little over an hour long.  I spent the rest of it in the hallway and outside chasing Ross around.  NOT FUN when I chose non-practical shoes.  So, I didn't get any pictures of Brenner in his cap and gown but I'm glad we could be there (kind of) to support him.

The weekend was a great break for me.  I even managed to get in two runs (3.5 miles on Saturday and 8 miles on Sunday) and a little scrap booking time!!  I guess it doesn't sound like a whole lot but we did manage to keep pretty busy and the boys did a lot of playing outside at grandmas and we took a quick trip to the park.

No comments: