Friday, July 23, 2010

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Ross is growing like a weed!! He can no longer where any of his 6 - 9 month clothing... or even his 9 month onesies. That leaves us only a few options for pajamas right now so I bought him a new pair of pajamas yesterday. He now wears 12 month pajamas and I thought the options available were very "big boy" options. I was only at Wal-Mart and I got to choose between Spongebob or Spiderman. I went with Spongebob knowing that Ryan also had a new pair of Spongebob pajamas at home that we forgot to give him for his birthday.

Note for grandmas - my favorite kind of pajamas for Ross are the ones with a short sleeve shirt that snaps on a pair of pants without feet. We have one pair that we got at Kohl's and they were Carter's brand, size 12 months (and we'll probably be 18 months soon too). I haven't found this type of jammies again but we like them!

Here are some pics I snapped of the boys after bathtime.





These make me smile... such silly boys :)

No comments: