Sunday, January 6, 2013

2013 goals

Totally jumping on the blogger bandwagon but I really want to have documentation of my goals for 2013.

Four PR's -That's right.  I'm shooting to PR a 5K, 10K, half marathon and full marathon.  I'm hoping to get the 5K and the half marathon done in the spring and the 10K and marathon this fall.  I'm sure I'll mention the times I need, etc many times throughout the year but this is just a place for me to document my goals so I can come back 12/31/2013 and see if I met them.

1300 miles - I ran 1056 miles in 2012.  I'm shooting for 1300 in 2013 (get it?).  I think it's pretty doable barring any catastrophes or injuries.

Weight - I was staying in the mid 160s for the majority of last year.  I managed to eat myself into the 170s over Christmas break.  This year I WILL see a 5... 159 or less - and hopefully quite a bit less, but I'll take 159 and I am going to make it happen this year.

Savings - We have a savings goal.  Just a reminder that we have one and to double check if we meet it next year.

That's it, not too much to stress about.  I tend to set goals here and there anyway so they will come.

I have several projects that I'm going to be doing in the house in the next three months - organizational things but I'll post pics when I get to them.

No comments: