Thursday, February 11, 2010

Another big milestone for Reid...

And yet another sign that my first born, sweet baby boy is growing up way too fast. Seriously people - this kid that Russ and I swear should still be a toddler...



(ok, so I was looking for an older picture and got carried away reminiscing... back to the point)

Reid lost his first tooth today. And he lost it at Beth's house! I just blogged the other day about how special Beth is to us... how convenient that one of Reid's big milestones happens on the one day he went to hang out at her house because it's a no school day. Of course Beth made it special for him and they sent us pictures and I talked to him on the phone. It's not every day a boy loses their first tooth, right? Thanks Beth! Here's some great shots she took for us:


No comments: