Sunday, December 18, 2011

15, 16, 17

As the McDowell's battled every germ on the planet the advent calendar continued...

Day 15 - Watch Kung Fu Panda 2 and get a snack of your choice



Russ picked up Kung Fu Panda 2 at the redbox and the boys were pretty excited to see it. I let them each order a snack and I ran to the closest gas station and picked them up.


On Friday night we had the little two's Christmas program for school. I debated going out for frozen yogurt afterwards but figured they would be swamped and Grandpa & Grandma needed to get back on the road to get home. So, I pulled out some Christmas I-Spy books that I had tucked away and we all found things together.

Day 16 - Christmas I-Spy books

On Saturday John was leaving to go home to Alaska for his winter break and had some presents for the boys. His shuttle to the airport showed up right as he was getting ready to give them to the boys so we did them as the advent calendar right after he left.

Day 17 - Presents from John




John got the boys each two t-shirts, a hockey stick and the older boys got some stocking caps. One of the shirts, the sticks and the hats were from hockey teams. The other shirt was from North Pole, Alaska. The boys really liked the gifts - the first gifts they have got to open this Christmas season.

No comments: