Thursday, December 1, 2011

More sickies...

What a week!! Ross got better and was back at daycare on Wednesday. Ryan woke up Tuesday night at 11 pm throwing up in his bed (ugh)... pajamas, sheets, pillow, manky, floor, bedskirt... nothing was spared! He proceeded to get sick SEVEN times between 11p and 4a. My alarm went off at 4:45a for my workout class. I got up to get dressed and felt so nauseous. I couldn't decide if I was sick, if it was the smell of our house, or if I was just tired but I realized there was no way I was going to make it through a workout. I went back to bed and slept my longest stretch of the night until 7a.

I went in to wake up Reid at 7 and the first thing he said was that his stomach hurt. Ugh. I told him that he wasn't going to school then. By 8:00 he was throwing up as well. By 10am we heard from John that he had just thrown up as well. And that's basically how our day went.

By mid-afternoon we were wiped out. Ryan laid down on top of me on the couch and fell asleep (so I moved him to the other couch). When I got up to move Ryan I found Reid behind the other couch sound asleep. I can't remember the last time (YEARS!) that I saw Reid fall asleep during the day.

Here's Reid taking his snooze. He's my cozy pajama boy (he'd be mad if he knew these pictures were posted). And... Yes, I made both boys carry a trash can with them from room to room the whole day!


And then there's Ryan who prefers to only have boxers on. He never sleeps with a shirt on and would prefer to spend the day in only his boxers every day.

No comments: