Monday, December 12, 2011

A few non-Christmas updates

So, all of my updates have been related to our countdown lately so I thought I'd share a little of what else has been going on around here. I have basically stopped going to Reid's hockey practices and games. Russ coaches and always has to go so there's no chance of taking turns. I went to a St Joe game about four or five weeks ago and decided that was my last one for a while. I spend the ENTIRE game chasing Ross around the rink and don't really get to see any of the game. He's a busy, busy guy. (I do have a babysitter planned in a couple of weeks so I can go watch one of his games).

The silver lining (on most days) is that my weekends are not very busy and the little guys and I have quite a bit of time home alone. Friday nights Russ and Reid leave shortly around 5:30 and don't get home until 9:00.

This Friday the little guys and I did some cuddling on the couch:


On Sunday Reid had a game at 9:30 so the boys and I had the morning to ourselves again. Ross found this hat around the house somewhere, put it on himself and decided he wasn't taking it off. It was actually pretty cute :)

Then Ryan decided that he would "style" his own hair. He was pretty proud of it, actually wanted me to take a picture:

Eventually the boys settled down and we played some lite bright. Ryan played by punch holes in the paper and pulling the pieces out. I played by putting the pieces in the right spots. And Ross... he just played :)


No comments: