Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I got robbed (and other pathetic excuses)

Ok, weigh in is over. I thought it was going to be bad and I was pleasantly surprised that I lost 2.4 pounds. (weighed in at 167.4) I didn't win though, the Cheater lost FOUR pounds and is now within two pounds of my weight.

I did hit my 169 goal and earn a pedicure!! WOO HOO! At 166 I earn a facial and I've been wanting one for a while now. So, I've met both weekly goals that I have set so I'm going to say that my goal for this week is to lose 1.4 pounds and get to 166.

I had MANY sins this week
* Red Robin fries
* Ritz crackers with peanut butter covered in chocolate (Courtney left in my freezer)
* A ghost peanut butter cookie (Courtney left in my freezer)
* Handfuls of popcorn the minute I walk in the door

I could go on and on. I didn't deserve to win based upon my eating this week... but I still wanted to.

So, I've lost 5.4 pounds in two weeks. If I can keep up this pace I'll be happy but I'm still mad that I didn't win :)

The Cheater: -2.31%
Carmen: -1.41%
Nancy Nazarene: -1.01%
The Lone Male: -0.49%
Mrs Consistent: 0.23%

No pictures this week (I took them but they still look the same). I'll post pictures next week if I hit 166 and we'll see if we can tell a difference yet.

No comments: