Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A new look

I've been meaning to post these pictures for a while now. They aren't the greatest but it's hard to photograph a small half bath and get a decent picture. I recently had the half bath painted (previously JoCo beige) and when Courtney was home over Christmas break I had her help me pick out some new accessories. We got a new mirror (the old was the basic builder oval), a "BATH" sign, and an "M" picture. I really like the way it turned out. All I need now is to change the towels that are in there. I need some black and gold ones.


I currently have TONS of projects all over the house that I want to do. Our house is a MESS! Let me tell you - I think we're at that stage (6.5 years) where it's not "new" anymore and it's sure taking a beating from the three boys. We have some 'maintenance' projects stacking up as well as a bit of updating that needs done. We have a few "trouble" areas as well that could use some major organizing/de-cluttering. My guess is Courtney will never come visit us again because I always put her to work when she does :)

I should have taken some before pics of the bath but I didn't so maybe I'll be brave and take some before pictures of the several other areas that I want to tackle in the coming year(s).

No comments: